Pursuit of Happiness

...This war started long time ago. 
Many years ago. I remember myself a seven year old child asking my inner self: what this is for? What are the rules of this game called life?



You can laugh but it is true, I was that weird child trying to find the sense of the life.

Since then my big journey started.

My mom died when I was six year old. And this fact influenced my entire life - since then till now I strongly miss her and I miss love in my life in general (and I guess I will till death). That's probably why I decided to spread it - because love grows inside of us when we share it. I dedicate my blog to her. I actually dedicate my life to her.

I don't wanna write about my fancy life or to show off that I'm so cool. I would love to talk about ups and downs (especially about downs!), about depression, about not popular things but so essential.



I tried myself in many areas. I did master's degree in Maths, then moved to France and studied arts and did arts - my photography. Then I’ve spent couple of years in Sri Lanka and Bali, almost isolated from my friends, and studied Ayurveda, detox, fitness, studied myself.

I start my blog with this sport photoshoot - as fitness is a huge part of me. I love people in sports because they are warriors. They know that success is not a gift or an accident but well deserved result of a hard work. 

I believe that the only right way in this life is staying honest and constantly searching for the truth. First of all, our inner truth. Happiness for me is not about status or cool expensive clothes. This is the state of mind and heart. 

So if you ever see on my blog some people or brands I tag - be sure it comes from the heart first of all. I will never promote anything that doesn't fit my feelings or point of view.

I am based in Kiev, Ukraine, but always open for international bookings and collaborations as a model, photographer or blogger. 

At the moment I don't exactly know who I am  -  model, or  photographer, or fitness & motivation coach  - a little bit of everything. I just do what I love. And I want to share it.







Photos by Dmytro Vaha
Clothes H&M, shoes Reebok

Comments

Popular Posts