Passion & agression

Do you like red? I adore red color - i think it is so emotional, full of passion and love. 


And at the same time red can be the symbol of the war, aggressive sign. Well, two-in-one depending on the terms of how it is used.

As a fashion photographer, I know a lot about the power of red. Stylists and makeup artists add it in our work when we want to create provocative moods. 

 By the way, this location is the main building of Kyiv National University (my alma mater). As for me, this building looks very edgy in the very center of Kiev. But I always think about how it can look good on photographs! Again, two-in-one.



Today's shoot is the collaboration with 
photographer Dmytro Vaha and 
assistant stylist Anastasia Gorna. 

Beauty look created by gorgeous ladies from Concept360. 






Dress - custom made linen from Sri Lanka
Shirt - Tommy Hilfiger
Boots - Andre Souliers 

Did you like guys my beauty look? Do you girls wear such makeups? Share in comments! And check my post about morning practice. ^^

Comments

Popular Posts