In frame: Campaign for Surf Camp Soulriders in Sri Lanka

Living by the ocean is a big luck. Working by the ocean as a photographer is a double luck: that's how I am able to share my vision of the beauty around; to introduce nice people I meet.

Today my post is about surfing life in pictures - campaign for SoulRiders surf camp in Sri Lanka. Created by young Russian couple Kseniya and Alex, this community is here to introduce people stylish and active island lifestyle. When someone comes to vacay with SoulRiders, they can expect a great time, adventures, surfing, yoga, friendly atmosphere and many other things.


 
It took three days to complete this shoot. Work was intense (despite it looks very easy and 'reportage style'. But with this work, we were able to show almost all the activities we do during island vacations.

















Do you have any plans to learn surfing? Or just visiting islands? Share in comments!

I hope You did like my work.
Discover more shoots here.




Comments

Popular Posts