Feminité & sexualité

Here we go.
Lying on my bed with fever.

I believe that literally, ev-v-verything happens for a reason. And now the reason of my flu is a long period of me trying to be too strong. Lady boss. So my nature said: 'Calm down. Relax. Sleep well. Watch a good movie. Change your state of mind.'  

This year was very very challenging. I passed through deepest darkest depression to discover myself again. My femininity and sexuality. My true inner energy. My essence.

Can I be honest today? Of course, I can, it's my blog! 

You know, I hate it about the modern world. Women play too much this 'boss mood'. They want to lead. Always tired, looking like shit. (I can't blame anyone, because I am same...).
Why are we doing this? 

Because it's never enough. 
Well, this is actually not always abut women. Let's talk about men next time...



My last month in Paris was very intense. A lot of meetings and talks. Planning. Hopefully, You will see our projects very soon. But most of all I am grateful to this city for huge inspiration which turned my focus to another direction... Reminded about how much beauty is always around.

Well, I will not talk much today.

Now enjoy our collaboration with Andrey Lischuk, young and talented photographer from Ukraine. I appreciate a lot when I meet people like him: the ones, who DO CARE about what they do. Less is more. I hate nowadays photography world becoming a McDonalds, where everybody is a photographer. Shity, but a photographer. So when I meet people who wanna create ART nor 'money making' as a priority, my soul is singing. Genuinely.














I adore this work. Do you?

Photos 
Andrey Lischuk
Ukraine, Vinnytsia, 20 october 2018.


Comments

Popular Posts