Break the code - think different

Writing this post from Paris - I consider this city as my second (or first even maybe) hometown.
I love this place. So much of energy accumulated here, can you imagine how many artists lived here and created amazing things that we are inspired by till now?


This city teaches me a lot. Every single time. 


To slow down. To listen to myself. To understand better my inner voice.
I believe on every step of our path we are surrounded by right things and completely right people. So this time I am lucky to meet Karolina & Vincent - beautiful couple which have an incredible vibe, and it makes me to think a lot. To soak up this vibration. 'Cause it seems like I almost forgot how it feels to have family. How it feels  when you are happy just to BE.
I was thinking. About I don't wanna be single anymore, I don't wanna be strong anymore, I just wanna live (finally!) and just create. 


When you are searching for truth, you have to become vulnerable - there is no other way. Where fear lives, there is no place for love.
As Lev Tolstoi said, 'Only people who are capable of loving strongly can also suffer great sorrow, but this same necessity of loving serves to counteract their grief and heals them.'



When we open our hearts - you know, miracles are happening.

photos by Andrey Lis4uk ( @lis4uk ) 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts