When lost my way

Life is about growth and change. Life is about ups and downs.



But still I have no idea of how to deal with these long and dark moments. During last few months I've   been living inside my own darkest darkness, while everyone was talking how lucky, smart, beautiful I am. But when you are in your own prison, it doesn't matter. Nothing matters.



Sport has become one of my best friends and medicines from depression which I experience quite often. I can't hide from it. Because I am very sensitive person - I say  v e r y  sensitive - challenging things in my life simply literally kill me every time and I have to find a way every time to resurrect myself.


People now very often notice me being in good shape. But the thing is that physical shape is only side effect of huge mental work, overcoming, sacrificing. It's easy to show people your physical transformation - but to show the mental one is not. I think it shows by things achieved during this process.


While I am depressed my algorithm is that simple: I just wake up and live  t o d a y.  Day by day. It helps to focus on what you have and what you can do. Like this I become more still and persistent - and can plan something further. That's how I overcome depression. Without any antidepressants or other pills.

By the way, asian people know it and live like this their whole life. Day by day. Without worries. Without empty expectations. Just simple. 

Comments

Popular Posts