'Find out where your power bases and work on yourself'

Starting this Monday with Oprah Winfrey quote and very edgy red-plus-leopard outfit from Zadig and Voltaire. How often we blame others in our mistakes?
Wise people always know that path to the top goes through hard work on inner weakness.
Others just so often play roles of the 'lamp' - only in talks and co-creations we see ourselves better. We live in society, and humans around us give us a mirror: show us, who we really are.

I can be bravest while sitting alone in my room. I can be the smartest also. But showing courage and wisdom in real life is not easy. So to improve your personality, you need to repeately take efforts and build yourself. I compare it to the work in the gym (because it's easy to see physical changes, but mental changes you can not see so clear). To become stronger, you need to do one more extra rep.
How do you think, do you agree?

Okay, enough philosophy for Monday. I leave you with our shoot w Anton Zabelskiy and Studio F11 and brand Zadig et Voltaire. I love (always) rock-n-rock in outfits, I love how this brand mixes femininity and sharp lines of a biker style. Plus leopard print in red color is something I really appreciate this season. 







Comments

Popular Posts